Objective of Science Club
- To develop scientific temper
- To stimulate active participation and initiative among students in the learning process
- To encourage and enable students to develop inquiring minds and curiosity about science and nature.
- To think analytically, critically and creatively to solve problems , judgeb arguments and make decisions in scientific and other contexts.
- To sensitize the students towards the need for keeping the environment clean and conserve our natural resources
Activities of science club
- Organized lectures, seminars on superstitious.
- Celebrated Birth days of eminent scientist.
- Conducted visual programmes of science.
- Organised experiments for Highschool students.
Organized quiz competition