|पालकसंपर्क – माजीविद्यार्थी
PARTENTS AND ALUMANI COMMITTEE
|प्रा. दवणेएस. के.
Prof. DAWANE S.K.
Prof. JADHAV SHILESH
OBJECTIVE OF SPTC :-
These days teacher and parents do not come in contact with each-other. Parents also do not know the teacher. Both should meet each-other on some occasions.
- To promote the welfare of the students in home and community:
- Parents are busy in their professions. They do not find time to visit the college and take interest in wards progress. Once a year, the college invites parents, which helps them to know about the wards performance and the problems of the wards. Parents come to know the behavior of the wards. Parents and teachers may cooperate with each-other intelligently in the training of a wards.
- Somehow both complain about each-other. In some cases, parents blame teachers and teachers blame parents for not taking interest. If both of them come together, know each-other, understand each-other, it helps in growth and development of wards progress.
- Students Parent-Teacher Association also helps college to inform the community of what it is doing and the problems it is facing. The involvement of parents and the community might help a college to raise resources for its various activities.
- The importance of SPTC is clear and the objectives are also understood.
ACTIVITIES ARE TO BE ORGANIZED BY SPTC
- The performance of a wards is discussed.
- The personal as well as academic problems of a student can be discussed jointly and efforts made to solve these problems.
- Celebration of festivals can be organized. Invite parents and community members and accept their viewpoints.