DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The department of commerce is working from the college beginning, where students learn the latest trends in business, commerce and entrepreneurship. The faculty team guides students at every step, motivating them to become worthy managers and administrators. Commerce department try to engage in various forums to constantly upgrade students for their own skills and ensure them that students well prepared to succeed.
To be an institute of academic excellence with total commitment to quality education in Commerce and related fields for better life, environment and society
- Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy management professionals
- Learning through Doing.
- To enrich the students for academic excellence.
- To acquaint students with the changes taken place in the fields of Trade, Commerce and Industry.
- To make the students enable for getting employment opportunities in. the modern Era
- To encourage students to acquire techniques of Information Technology.
- To prepare the students for facing challenges of changing environment.
- Continuous improvement in the Result of T. Y. B. Com.
- 2 Faculties have undertaken research work for Ph. D.
- 2 Faculties members from Department of Commerce are qualified and will pursue their research work
- Students from this Department have secured immediate employment opportunities in industries and other fields.
- Students of the department participate in various academic, cultural, and sports events and win laurels for the department
- Our faculties contributed to the University of Mumbai’s administration by working as
Syllabus Committee Member,
Selection & Assessment of Assistant Professors,
Paper Setters and
Course Writer for IDOL.
Faculty profile ( teaching staff)
|Dr. Raverkar D. P.||M.Com, M.Phil.,Ph.D||Lecturer & Principal||9822835979|
|Mr. Kasabe S.J.||M.Com, NET||Lecturer & HOD||7875650406|
|Mr. Dawane S.K||M.Com, NET,||Lecturer||9096206160|
|Dr. Rathod N. L.||M. A. B.ed , Ph.D.||Lecturer||9272585815|
Departmental Future Plan
- Promotion of Research Culture at faculty and at student level.
- Organization of UGC sponsored one day seminars
- Promotion of E-learning activities.
- Introducing Short Term / Add On Certificate Courses.
- Motivate students for participation in skill development programs
- Facilitating support services through activation of placement cell for commercial job.
- Improvement of Teacher-Students ratio for better academic development